- About Us
- Culture And Heritage
- Contact Us
Your access to, and use of, the FTAA website (the "Site") is subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as U.A.E. laws. Your access to the Site is in consideration for your agreement to these Terms and Conditions of Use, whether or not you are a registered user. By accessing, browsing, and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions of Use.
FTAA maintains the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
• Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
• Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful content.
• Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities.
• Use the Site to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files or programs that may alter, damage or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Site.
• Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship.
• Alter, damage or delete any content posted on the site.
• Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way.
• Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent.
• Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation.
• Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another.
• Collect or store personal information about others.
Fujairah has witnessed a rapid rate In all respects of economic and social development and especially in the field of tourism under the wise guidance of H.H.Sheikh Hamad Bin Mohammad Al Sharqi, Supreme Council member and ruler of Fujairah. Where to make every effort to develop the resources enjoyed by the emirate, it set out to implement its ambitious development plan to achieve the ideal exploitation of its resources and to extend the base of industrial, commercial, and agricultural production.
For free News Letter from Fujairah Tourism
Result found: 12